Haval H9 for extreme off-road went on saleNovember 22, 2019
According to the developers, such a car can overcome any difficulties on the road. It costs significantly more than the regular version.
Today in China started selling a special version of the Haval H9. It is called Special Edition and is designed to ride in the most extreme conditions. The novelty differs from the “civilian” version both externally and on the chassis. The main protective function was the full steel bottom protection. The car’s ground clearance was increased, it was equipped with special tires for cross-country driving, and the design of the grille and front bumper were also changed. Outwardly, the novelty looks very powerful and aggressive. The length of the machine was 5,090 mm, the width was 1,926 mm, and the height reached the level of 1,900 mm.
At the same time, the developers did not forget about the comfort inside the cabin. On the front panel is a modern digital dashboard, and the trunk is equipped with a special LED chandelier.
Under the hood of the car is a 2.0-liter engine with a return of 251 hp, working with an automatic transmission in 8 stages. The drive is only full. China’s Special Edition Edition Haval H9 priced at 368,800 yuan
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil