Haval F7 received an unexpected updateJune 29, 2020
The car not only received new options, but also changed slightly externally. It is surprising that earlier there was no information about restyling.
The Chinese Haval F7 SUV received an update. According to the portal “Chinese Cars”, the novelty will not only receive additional options in the Premium configuration, but also will change externally. The corresponding conclusion can be drawn from the photographs. Two Haval F7 models fell into the picture – they are on a car transporter near one of the car dealerships.
By comparing the two cars, you can find two differences – the updated version received new wheels and a different design of the grille. It is likely that only Premium equipment will receive changes in appearance – it can be recognized by the cruise control radar. But the modifications Comfort and Elite will retain their appearance. Earlier it became known that the Haval F7 in the Premium configuration got a digital dashboard and washer to control the multimedia system.
An official message from the Haval press service about the restyling has not yet been received. It is possible that the update will affect only the version with a 2.0-liter engine.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry