Haval celebrated the anniversary of the Soviet-Chinese friendship with a special F7 crossoverSeptember 20, 2019
The cost of the “jubilee” SUV in terms of our money will be almost 1.4 million. A total of 777 such crossovers will be released. All of them will not get outside the home market.
In China, the Haval F7 crossover special series debuted on the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and the Soviet Union, wroom.ru writes. This “anniversary” cross gets a unique body color – orange-golden, as well as special “anniversary” emblems. In addition, the buyers of such a car will be presented with a souvenir set with the symbols of the anniversary. The cost of new items reaches 153,700 yuan (a little over 1.39 million rubles). Such a price makes the “anniversary” SUV the most expensive version of the Haval F7 in the Middle Kingdom car market.
For this money, the buyer receives a crossover with a rich set of available options: virtual “tidy”, wireless charging for gadgets, seats with electric adjustment, as well as automatic braking and traffic sign recognition systems.
A two-liter 224-horsepower turbo engine, combined with a seven-speed “robot” and an all-wheel drive system, sets in motion a car from a special series. In total, 777 “anniversary” crossovers intended for the Chinese market will be released.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers