Hatchback MINI “like The Beatles” appeared on saleMarch 13, 2020
My Mini Revolution, which repairs the classic MINI, sells a 1966 hatchback upgraded by Harold Radford & Co Limited. Once such cars were acquired by celebrities and businessmen – a model from Harold was, in particular, all the participants of The Beatles.
Nevertheless, the atelier gained popularity by redoing Bentley and Rolls-Royce. For example, the company finalized the Bentley Countryman, which combines the features of a chic city car, station wagon and grand tourer. And only then Harold Radford began to remake hatchbacks.
“Mini” were also distinguished by the presence of a special shade of the body, a movable cloth roof, wheels made of magnesium alloy and several spotlights on the radiator grill.
In the interior, everything was reminiscent of a Rolls-Royce: for example, cars were equipped with leather chairs, a woolen floor covering, a wooden steering wheel and a similar front panel.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021