Harley-Davidson will resume work and reduce the production of motorcyclesMay 20, 2020
The web has reported that the largest motorcycle manufacturer in the United States, Harley-Davidson, is about to partially resume work this week.
Also, he will limit the range of his motorcycles, which are supplied to dealers. Recall that enterprises and many dealerships have been closed since March. The manufacturer is going to open factories in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. The company plans to increase production in stages. So far, Harley will focus on the release of the best-selling models in a limited range of colors.
Some dealers in the United States said production cuts would further limit sales for dealerships that had not worked for about a couple of months. The manufacturer predicts that stocks of new models from dealers will fall by about 65% by the end of this year.
- 2021 Geely Preface flagship sedan unveiled in Beijing
- Songsan Summer copies the classic Volkswagen T1 minibus
- Hongqi unveils 1400hp Hongqi S9 superhybrid in Beijing
- Schumacher was taken from a house in Switzerland
- Mercedes-AMG unveils sports stroller