Harley-Davidson will release the smallest motorcycle in its historyJune 22, 2019
The motorcycle manufacturer will develop the smallest model that Harley-Davidson has ever produced. It will be created taking into account the needs of the actively developing Chinese market.
According to company representatives, Harley-Davidson aims to create a “compact and more affordable” motorcycle. He will receive a 338 cc engine. cm, which, in fact, will be a serious departure from the usual Harley-Davidson line. The model will be produced on Chinese capacities, for which the motorcycle manufacturer has signed a cooperation agreement with the Chinese company Qianjiang Motorcycle Company Limited.
Despite the fact that the bike will be produced in China, according to Harley-Davidson, it will meet “strict internal quality standards and testing processes.”
It will appear closer to the end of 2020. Sales will begin in China, and then the motorcycle will be presented in other Asian markets.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets