Harley-Davidson unveils balancing kids electric bikesAugust 26, 2019
Harley-Davidson, an American motorcycle manufacturer, has announced a series of bicycles for the youngest lovers of two-wheeled vehicles. The two presented models are designed for children aged 3 to 5 and 5 to 7 years old, respectively, and are equipped with electric motors.
The Harley-Davidson IronE12 bike is equipped with 30-centimeter wheels, a 33-centimeter-high seat and is designed for children aged 3 to 5 years. The weight of the model is only 7.7 kilograms. IronE16 is positioned as a bicycle for the older generation. 40-centimeter wheels and a seat height of 43 centimeters with a weight of 8.6 kilograms are suitable for children aged 5 to 7 years.
Both models are equipped with electric motors and a removable battery. From a single charge, the bike is able to work for 30-60 minutes, depending on the load. The IronE16 model has the function of an economical trip, during which the maximum speed is limited to 17.7 kilometers per hour.
The cost of the younger IronE12 model is $ 649. IronE16 has a $ 699 price tag.
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station