Harley-Davidson recalls over 12,000 motorcycles due to reflectorsAugust 23, 2019
Or rather, due to their absence. This problem does not bear danger to the driver’s life, nevertheless it is worth paying attention to it.
The revocable campaign included 12,733 motorcycles equipped with a Harley-Davidson Detachable Tour-Pak Luggage Conversion kit. They do not have red reflectors, which is a violation of the federal safety standard FMVSS No. 108 (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety). In the United States, a solution is a must.
This kit was equipped with the models FLHTCU 2017-2019, FLHTCUL, FLHTK ANV, FLHTKL, FLTRU, FLHTK, FLHTKSE 2016-2019, FLHTKSE ANV and FLTRUSE.
Owners of motorcycles of these models equipped with the Detachable Tour-Pak Luggage Conversion need to contact dealerships to replace the corresponding components. All work will be carried out by the manufacturer.
Previously, Honda announced a recall campaign. In her cases, problems with the transmission were found.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon