Harley-Davidson patented logo for electric motorcyclesMarch 5, 2020
The auto industry has already set its sights on electrification; motorcycle manufacturers are no exception. Harley-Davidson decided not to limit it to one variation and patented the logo for environmentally friendly bikes.
It should be noted that the Harley-Davidson lineup has LiveWire, which is an electric motorcycle. But this type of transport is not very popular. At one time, production was completely stopped due to a lack of charging stations.
Failures did not become an obstacle for the company, and the EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) published a new trademark with the inscription “electric motorcycles and spare parts.”
According to experts, this patent is one of the first steps towards the planned electrification. The company plans to electrify 1 million motorcycles by 2027
- Forgotten for 20 years in a barn Ford Mustang sells for 15 thousand dollars
- See Hispano Suiza Carmen electric hypercar in motion
- Tesla on autopilot dodged a collision with a truck
- Porsche Taycan is four times more popular than Panamera
- Hyundai unveils concept cab of the future