Harley-Davidson patented logo for electric motorcyclesMarch 5, 2020
The auto industry has already set its sights on electrification; motorcycle manufacturers are no exception. Harley-Davidson decided not to limit it to one variation and patented the logo for environmentally friendly bikes.
It should be noted that the Harley-Davidson lineup has LiveWire, which is an electric motorcycle. But this type of transport is not very popular. At one time, production was completely stopped due to a lack of charging stations.
Failures did not become an obstacle for the company, and the EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) published a new trademark with the inscription “electric motorcycles and spare parts.”
According to experts, this patent is one of the first steps towards the planned electrification. The company plans to electrify 1 million motorcycles by 2027
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI