Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Get Android AutoMarch 13, 2020
Android Auto technology will now be available for motorcycles.
Note that modern cars are increasingly equipped with Android Auto technology. Now Harley-Davidson also plans to equip its models with a new system that will make motorcycle operation more comfortable.
Motorcycles Touring, Trike and CVO, which have been released since 2014, can be obtained by Android Auto either at dealerships, or the owners will install it themselves. All new motorcycles will receive technology from the factory from 2021.
According to company representatives, the use of the system will be intuitive and comfortable. Today, Android Auto is the most popular system installed on machines.
- French cars significantly lost to the “Japanese” in the ranking of quality
- Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%
- Renault will receive a loan of up to 5 billion euros
- Maserati Ghibli will be the first hybrid of the brand
- A major shareholder reduces its stake in Aston Martin