Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Get Android AutoMarch 14, 2020
Android Auto technology will now be available for motorcycles.
Note that modern cars are increasingly equipped with Android Auto technology. Now Harley-Davidson also plans to equip its models with a new system that will make motorcycle operation more comfortable.
Motorcycles Touring, Trike and CVO, which have been released since 2014, can be obtained by Android Auto either at dealerships, or the owners will install it themselves. All new motorcycles will receive technology from the factory from 2021.
According to company representatives, the use of the system will be intuitive and comfortable. Today, Android Auto is the most popular system installed on machines.
- Toyota has released a special edition of the hatchback Corolla
- The new BMW 4 Series is fully revealed
- Toyota recalls 9.5 thousand crossovers RAV4
- European car market began recovery
- Closing factories in Spain will cost Nissan 1.5 billion euros