Harley-Davidson Motorcycles Get Android AutoMarch 14, 2020
Android Auto technology will now be available for motorcycles.
Note that modern cars are increasingly equipped with Android Auto technology. Now Harley-Davidson also plans to equip its models with a new system that will make motorcycle operation more comfortable.
Motorcycles Touring, Trike and CVO, which have been released since 2014, can be obtained by Android Auto either at dealerships, or the owners will install it themselves. All new motorcycles will receive technology from the factory from 2021.
According to company representatives, the use of the system will be intuitive and comfortable. Today, Android Auto is the most popular system installed on machines.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI