Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Sales Down 10%October 28, 2020
Reported by Reuters.
According to published data, the pandemic hit not only the auto industry – the American company Harley-Davidson showed a 10 percent drop in sales in 2020. In general, the firm has not been doing very well for a long time – it is reported that the manufacturer’s revenue has never increased over the past six.
For the third quarter of 2020, which ended September 30, Harley-Davidson sold $ 684 million in motorcycles, down 12% from a year earlier. At the same time, the company’s net profit was $ 120 million.
Earlier, AutoTimesNews reported that the Volkswagen AG concern is again considering the possibility of selling its Ducati motorcycle company.
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test
- Tuning diesel trucks is causing huge environmental damage
- This video proves that the Mercedes Unimog is a true SUV.