Harley-Davidson Launches Motorcycles For EveryoneJune 14, 2020
The American company Harley-Davidson spoke about the release of special IRONe electric bikes for children. Runbikes with an index of 12 and 16 will be produced in a limited edition of 550 copies.
The motorcycle is designed for children aged 3-7 years and weighing up to 75 kg. According to the company, it will help future motorcyclists learn to coordinate hand movements, as well as push, balance, accelerate and stop. In addition, Americans are convinced that the possession of two-wheeled technology will make it possible to instill a love of motorcycles from childhood.
Both bikes are equipped with electric motors, which allow, depending on the variation, accelerate to 8-17 km / h. The initial version weighs 7.7 kg and its saddle height is 330 mm. A more “charged” motorcycle weighs 8.6 kg and a saddle height of 431 mm.
Harley-Davidson IRONe sales have already begun at home. The price tag of the device with an index of 12 starts at $ 699, for 16 dealers will ask for $ 749.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily