Harley-Davidson celebrates 5 million motorcycles anniversaryJune 12, 2019
It is noteworthy that the model of the classic Haritage Classic motorcycle turned out to be the 5 millionth motorcycle. The two-wheeled legend has been produced since the middle of the last century and is still in high demand all over the world.
Harley-Davidson reached the next heights. The press service noted the release and sale of the 5 millionth motorcycle. And as it was separately noted, the anniversary copy was sold to an ordinary buyer without special conditions, draws and auctions.
It is very symbolic that the anniversary model was a motorcycle of classic design Haritage Classic. He is known to many people by American films. The model was often used as a vehicle for patrol units. She can also be seen in the company of many celebrities, including Elvis Presley on the cover of The Enthusiast magazine in 1956.
Now the model is built on a modern platform, although it repeats the classic design. As a power unit offers a V-shaped gasoline engine with a capacity of up to 104 and 114 horsepower, capable of developing up to 145 Nm of torque. The dry mass of the modern version is only 316 kg, and the height to the no-load seat is 680 mm.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires