Hansen Motorsport team remains at WRXMarch 6, 2019
The team of the 14-time European champion in rally-cross Kenneth Hansen will continue to participate in the WRX world championship, despite the loss of support for Peugeot.
The French company left the championship at the end of last season with Volkswagen and Audi, leaving the Hansen Motorsport team without a program. But a month before the start of the season in Abu Dhabi, the team confirmed that it had submitted an application for participation and will put up at the start two private cars Peugeot 208, which will be driven by the sons of Hansen Timmy and Kevin. Hansen Motorsport will perform in alliance with the MJP Racing team.
“The past few months have been one of the most difficult in the history of our team,” commented Hansen Sr. “Every day and hour we were looking for ways and opportunities to put together a team and budget to return to WRX.”
The first stage of the season 2019 WRX will be held April 5-7 in Abu Dhabi.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer