Hamilton sets a historic Formula 1 recordSeptember 5, 2020
The British Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton, having won the qualification of the 7th stage of the Formula 1 World Championship in Italy, drove the lap with the fastest time in the history of Royal Racing.
The reigning world champion flew Monza in 1: 18.887 at an average speed of 264.362 km / h, beating the previous achievement set by Kimi Raikkonen in 2018 by 232 thousandths of a second.
Note that the Italian Grand Prix will take place on Sunday, September 6. The list of TV channels broadcasting the competition has been published.
- Introduced VW Up! GTI from Vilner studio
- The cost of the children’s Bugatti Baby II was announced
- Mercedes showed off-road capabilities of the electric EQC 4×4²
- McLaren showed a new supercar Artura on a teaser
- Photos of the pickup Toyota Tundra 2022 model year