Hamilton, like Riccardo, attended the Coachella festivalApril 22, 2019
We talked about the fact that Daniel Riccardo spent this weekend at a music festival in the Californian valley Coachella, but he is not the only Formula 1 driver who was attracted by this very bright event in the cultural life of the planet.
Lewis Hamilton also could not miss the annual Coachella festival and yesterday he listened to the performances of such artists as the Australian group Tame Impala, Colombian Jay Balvin and British actor Idris Elba, who sometimes rises for the DJ console. In addition, on Saturday, Will Smith suddenly appeared on the festival stage, with whom Lewis has a friendly relationship.
The paparazzi didn’t escape the fact that Hamilton was not one, but in the company of several girls, but they couldn’t identify them, so the tabloids confined themselves to recounting vague rumors about the romantic adventures of the five-time world champion, but not supported by any factual information.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors