Hamilton, like Riccardo, attended the Coachella festivalApril 22, 2019
We talked about the fact that Daniel Riccardo spent this weekend at a music festival in the Californian valley Coachella, but he is not the only Formula 1 driver who was attracted by this very bright event in the cultural life of the planet.
Lewis Hamilton also could not miss the annual Coachella festival and yesterday he listened to the performances of such artists as the Australian group Tame Impala, Colombian Jay Balvin and British actor Idris Elba, who sometimes rises for the DJ console. In addition, on Saturday, Will Smith suddenly appeared on the festival stage, with whom Lewis has a friendly relationship.
The paparazzi didn’t escape the fact that Hamilton was not one, but in the company of several girls, but they couldn’t identify them, so the tabloids confined themselves to recounting vague rumors about the romantic adventures of the five-time world champion, but not supported by any factual information.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green