Hamilton is the most popular racer in social mediaJanuary 28, 2019
If to judge the popularity of teams in social networks is quite simple – all have official accounts, then with the racers it’s not so simple. Someone fundamentally refuses to communicate in social networks, like Sebastian Vettel, someone invites large agencies as partners, like Lewis Hamilton, and someone just leads his Instagram.
This table uses statistics only official accounts, conducted on behalf of the riders. Some of them are temporarily abandoned – from the pilots who have replaced the team, or from Robert Kubica. With the start of the season, the activity in social networks will improve, and the statistics will certainly change, but for now it is like that.
Instagram accounts have all the pilots, according to the number of subscribers in this network, we made a rating.
Rating Formula 1 riders by the number of subscriber
|Lewis Hamilton||Mercedes||9.4 mil||4.08 mil||5.24 mil|
|Max Verstappen||Red Bull Racing||1.9 mil||695 k||898 k|
|Daniel Riccardo||Renault||1.8 mil||–||1.58 mil|
|Kimi Raikkonen||Sauber||1.3 mil|
|Valtteri Bottas||Mercedes||854 k||274 k||445 k|
- Tesla is set to launch an electric hatchback for Europe
- Jeep recalls diesel Grand Cherokee
- Porsche Taycan entered the Guinness Book of Records, having driven 42 kilometers in continuous drift
- Peugeot racing minivan put up for sale
- Ram unveils an exclusive version of the full-size 1500