Hamilton came to Brands Hatch to cheer on his brotherApril 8, 2019
On Sunday, Lewis Hamilton appeared on the British Brands Hatch circuit to cheer on his younger brother Nicholas, speaking at the first stage of the British bodywork championship BTCC.
Nicholas suffers from cerebral palsy, so his car is equipped with special controls
“I came here to support my brother in his first BTCC race,” said Lewis via Instagram. – I am proud of Nicholas, he is trying to achieve everything himself. I am very glad that I can cheer for him … “
Nicholas really prefers to go his own way, not counting on the financial assistance of his famous brother.
“Lewis achieved what he achieved thanks to his own talents and the support of our father. The last thing I want is to contact him for a couple of millions so that I can compete in races. But I made my way primarily from my own efforts, and I least need help, ”he said a month ago in an interview.
At the end of the first stage of the season, Nicholas ranked 20th out of 30 participants.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options