Hamilton – 13th highest-paid athleteJune 4, 2020
In the annual ranking of the 100 highest paid athletes in the world in 2020, which is published by Forbes magazine, three Formula 1 racers.
The 100 highest-paid athletes have earned $ 3.6 billion this year, 9% below the 2019 level.
Lewis Hamilton is 13th, Sebastian Vettel is 32nd, and Daniel Riccardo is 48th. Interestingly, at least two of the three will change teams next year.
The highest paid athlete in the world is tennis player Roger Federer, who earned $ 106 million for the year, mainly due to sponsorship contracts. Second and third place winners Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi earned two people 209 million, which is 28 million less than a year ago due to lower salaries in European football clubs after the outbreak.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones