Half Lamborghini Urus estimated at 115 thousand dollarsJanuary 25, 2019
The crossover after an accident has no front end and the engine is damaged
An announcement about selling Lamborghini Urus after an accident occurred on the Copart website. The crossover with a completely missing front end of the body was estimated at 115 thousand dollars, with a new price of about 200 thousand dollars. Mileage of the car is only 1210 kilometers.
The pictures show that after the accident at the crossover shot airbags. As a result of the impact, the front bumper is broken, the wings, the bonnet, the left front wheel are bent, the tire is broken, the engine and the radiator are damaged. The seller did not provide a detailed description of the incident.
The cost of only a set of optional 23-inch wheels Taigete Diamond for Urus is 5682 dollars
In August last year, the Mecum auction house put up for sale a rare supercar – Porsche 959 Komfort. The car with a mileage of 5885 kilometers, a broken front part of the body and the missing right wheel was estimated at 450-550 thousand dollars.
[supsystic-slider id=967 position=”center”]
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published