Half Audi cars will be a thing of the pastSeptember 13, 2019
The reason for this decision was the large-scale electrification of cars.
The concern plans to optimize production, Motor1.com reported, citing Bram Shot, BMW’s chief executive officer.
At the moment, the Audi lineup has already decreased by 27% and has no plans to stop yet.
“The immediate goal is to bring this figure to 45% without harming sales in the markets of different countries, because what will work in Europe can fail in China, and vice versa,” the top manager said.
Which models will be reduced, the executive director did not say, however, hinted at the Sportback line, it is their fate that is decided in the concern.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid