Hackers Hack TeslaFebruary 20, 2020
Unmanned vehicles running on all kinds of sensors and artificial intelligence technology can be an easy target for hackers.
The media talked about the vulnerabilities of modern autonomous cars. So, the specialists of the American company McAfee, which is in charge of cybersecurity, mentioned several ways by which hackers can crack a drone by gaining access to a car. One of them is based on the fact that modern unmanned vehicles can learn on their own. It is enough to make a mistake in the algorithm that artificial intelligence follows, or to give it a false path.
The same Tesla electric cars with autopilot function can boast of their “self-learning.” Correct the algorithm of their work, and the car will start to behave strangely.
So did the IT company experts who tested the method described above. After such a hacker hack, the car accelerated where it was impossible to do this, made a mistake reading the information from road signs, or completely refused to respond to commands.
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan