Haas signed a contract with Louis DeletrazApril 24, 2019
In the Haas signed a contract with Louis Deletraz – Swiss racer will work on the simulator of the American team this season. Last year, Louis has collaborated with Haas on tests in Abu Dhabi.
Louis Deletraz: “Tests from Haas in November became the embodiment of my dream. I have a good relationship with everyone in the team, they are satisfied with my work. It is a great honor for me to continue cooperation, working on a simulator.
The simulator plays an important role in the modernization of Formula 1 cars, allows you to check any new items. I am waiting for an important job – in the near future I intend to go to the start in Formula 1, so working with Haas will allow me to get to know the championship better and get closer to my goal. ”
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale