Haas showed the design of a new car for Formula 1February 7, 2019
Today in London, the presentation of the new racing cars of the American team. VF-19 received a black and gold livery.
This is the start of the “marathon” of demonstrations of racing cars built according to the new FIA sports regulations. And the first who opened this “marathon” was Haas, showing his VF-19. The team has developed the color performance of the car together with the new title partner of the company Rich Energy (manufacturer of energy drinks).
Like all subsequent cars, VF-19 came with a simplified front wing, in favor of the new rules. The FIA expects that in this way the racers will have the opportunity to overtake rivals more often. Note that in the season-2019 for the team will be Kevin Magnussen and Romain Grosjean.
The creator of the formula team Jean Haas said that the car looks special, not only because of the new “clothes”, but also because of the new regulations. He hopes that thanks to them the fight on the track will become more interesting and will positively affect the team itself.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires