Haas racers offered the team to lower their salaryApril 10, 2020
Last week, it became known that McLaren lowered salaries to management and riders. We are ready to take similar steps in Haas – the head Gunter Steiner said that Roman Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen turned to him with a proposal to lower their salaries to help the team in a difficult financial situation.
Gunther Steiner: “They themselves turned to me, asking me to let you know if the team needed anything from them. Of course, they had in mind the refusal of part of the salary. They are well aware of the situation the team has faced. I do not have details yet, but with our racers you can discuss this topic.
We are currently working on various scenarios, knowing that our riders are ready to help the team make ends meet. I believe that such an act testifies to their coolness, but first you need to think through all the details. “
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever