Haas F1 will present the car on February 19January 13, 2020
Haas F1 has not yet announced the date of the presentation of the new car, but Danish BT, informed in the affairs of Kevin Magnussen, writes that the new product will be shown in the morning on the first day of tests – February 19.
It is very likely that Pietro Fittipaldi will remain the reserve pilot of the team – in Haas F1 he has been supported for a long time and is expected to once be seen among the main pilots.
Last year, the team introduced the coloring of the new car on February 7 at the Royal Automobile Club in London, but showed the physically new VF-19 later, before the start of the first day of winter tests.
Winter tests this year will be held in Barcelona from 19 to 21 and from 26 to 28 February.
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon
- Elevate kit converts mountain bikes to electric