Haas F1 will introduce a new car on February 7February 4, 2019
The American team Haas F1 announced the date of the presentation of the new machine – it will be presented on February 7.
On this occasion, pictures appeared on the team’s social networking pages that hinted that the 2019 car would be painted in a black and gold gamut. These are the corporate colors of the company Rich Energy, which has become the title sponsor of the team.
“A new era is beginning,” says an inscription made in golden letters on a black background.
While it seems that Haas is going to present a new chassis before other teams – until today the first line in this list was occupied by Toro Rosso.
- Toyota Roomy got a tuning package from D-SPORT
- The new Toyota Wildlander has become more popular KIA Sportage
- Volvo V40 will return in a cross-coupe
- Almost 615 thousand Chevrolet cars sent for repair due to fuel leak
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car