Haas F1 violates curfew ruleMarch 16, 2019
On Saturday night, Haas F1 team members, whose work is directly related to car maintenance, violated the curfew rule – they were at the circuit during the forbidden period from 02:30 to 11:00 am.
For the team this is the first violation of the two allowed for the season, so no sanctions will follow.
In addition, the FIA confirmed that the machine of Max Verstappen passed the necessary tests after the Red Bull Racing replaced the chassis.
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing
- Hyundai Tucson crossover will become a hallmark for the brand
- Charged Ford Mustang Mach-E GT arrives in Europe
- Porsche 911 GT3 will debut in January 2021