Haas F1 violates curfew ruleMarch 16, 2019
On Saturday night, Haas F1 team members, whose work is directly related to car maintenance, violated the curfew rule – they were at the circuit during the forbidden period from 02:30 to 11:00 am.
For the team this is the first violation of the two allowed for the season, so no sanctions will follow.
In addition, the FIA confirmed that the machine of Max Verstappen passed the necessary tests after the Red Bull Racing replaced the chassis.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years