Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich EnergySeptember 16, 2019
Haas F1 showed the coloring of cars after the termination of the contract with the title partner – the brand Rich Energy.
In Singapore and subsequent races, the colors will remain similar, with fewer elements painted in gold, all references to Rich Energy will disappear.
The brand name also disappeared from the name of the team, which is now again called the Haas F1 Team.
- Car sales in China fell by 6% in September
- Alfa Romeo showed off the prototype Montreal Vision GT
- Italjet Dragster scooter will be presented again in Italy next year
- The new BMW M235i Gran Coupe passes the latest tests
- New Mercedes-AMG A45 and CLA 45 hit the assembly line in Hungary