Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich EnergySeptember 16, 2019
Haas F1 showed the coloring of cars after the termination of the contract with the title partner – the brand Rich Energy.
In Singapore and subsequent races, the colors will remain similar, with fewer elements painted in gold, all references to Rich Energy will disappear.
The brand name also disappeared from the name of the team, which is now again called the Haas F1 Team.
- New Nissan Sentra debuts at Los Angeles Auto Show
- Musk creates a cult of production hell
- Virgin Galactic began training space tourists
- Boring Company began laying a high-speed tunnel under Las Vegas
- Tesla’s electric cars grow by 3% every year