Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich EnergySeptember 16, 2019
Haas F1 showed the coloring of cars after the termination of the contract with the title partner – the brand Rich Energy.
In Singapore and subsequent races, the colors will remain similar, with fewer elements painted in gold, all references to Rich Energy will disappear.
The brand name also disappeared from the name of the team, which is now again called the Haas F1 Team.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published