Haas F1 introduced coloring machines without Rich EnergySeptember 16, 2019
Haas F1 showed the coloring of cars after the termination of the contract with the title partner – the brand Rich Energy.
In Singapore and subsequent races, the colors will remain similar, with fewer elements painted in gold, all references to Rich Energy will disappear.
The brand name also disappeared from the name of the team, which is now again called the Haas F1 Team.
- Nissan announces start of another recall company
- Published image of the 2020 Peugeot RCZ sports coupe
- The new Renault Logan caught the spy on the next tests
- Bentley will reduce 1 thousand jobs due to falling profits
- Ferrari Enzo set an online auction record