Haas announced the exact time of the presentation of the VF-20January 28, 2020
The information that the Haas team will introduce a new car on the first day of tests in Barcelona appeared in the Danish press a few weeks ago. Today, the press service of the American team called the exact time of the presentation.
So, as expected, the VF-20 will be presented to the public on February 19 at the pit lane of the Barcelona highway. Roman Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen will remove the protective cover from the novelty at 8 AM local time.
Interestingly, the Haas presentation will begin exactly 15 minutes before the start of the Alfa Romeo presentation, which is also scheduled for February 19 and will be held on the pit lane of the Catalunya track.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup