Gunter Steiner: We were not looking for a replacement for GrosjeanApril 8, 2019
The beginning of last season was unfortunate for Roman Grosjean – the Haas driver could not earn eight points in a row. In the paddock they said that the rider was looking for a replacement, but Roman was offered a contract for 2019th. Team leader Günter Steiner said that he had not considered the option of refusing Grosjean’s services.
Gunter Steiner: “Last year we didn’t look for a replacement because we wanted to“ fix ”Roman. We knew how fast he could be. My main problem was that Grosjean returned to its optimal shape. Looks like it worked in the second half of 2018. I hope he will continue to perform well throughout the current season.
Between our riders and engineers have developed a good relationship. We are exactly those pilots who are necessary for the team. The novel is fast on some tracks, Kevin – on others. We do not need to learn to work with them. ”
- Mahindra to Bring Formula E to India for Electric Vehicle Advertising
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan