Guido van der Garde criticizes Robert KubicaAugust 25, 2019
The return of Robert Kubica to Formula 1 this year cannot be called successful: the Polish driver faced a number of difficulties, and the shortcomings of the Williams FW42, which is sorely lacking in speed, can only be partially explained.
Guido van der Garde: “It’s enough to say that at all 12 stages of the season, Kubica lost in qualifications to George Russell, his young and talented partner. His best starting position was 17th – in Barcelona and Spielberg, but only thanks to fines received by others.
Ex-Formula 1 pilot Guido van der Garde, now playing in endurance races, rather harshly criticized the Pole: “He regularly loses to a partner who performs in the same car. The only conclusion that suggests itself: the affairs of Kubica are not going in the best way.
Yes, he has problems with his right hand, but this is not the only point: he is not able to keep the necessary racing rhythm. He had the right to this attempt, but I must say that now his prospects in Formula 1 seem doubtful. ”
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12