Guardiola arrives for the match against Arsenal in a modest car with a huge dentOctober 18, 2020
Manchester City head coach Pep Guardiola is far from driving a supercar.
On the eve of Manchester City managed to win a minimal victory over Arsenal in the English Premier League.
For this match, the Spanish coach of the “townspeople” Pep Guardiola arrived in an electric car Nissan, which, most likely, is cheaper than all the cars of his team’s players.
At the same time, as you can see, a huge scratch and dent is visible on the rear right fender of the car.
- Tesla began to equip with a full-fledged autopilot
- Pininfarina Battista offers exclusive charging
- BMW and Kith create a line of clothing for motorists
- MINI Cooper S Convertible Receives Sidewalk Version
- Most often the rules are violated by drivers of BMW, Audi and Acura