Grosjean thanks firefighters who saved Notre DameApril 17, 2019
Last night, the whole world watched a terrible fire at Notre Dame de Paris, but thanks to the efforts of firefighters, the worst was avoided.
Haas F1 driver Roman Grosjean is grateful to those who came to the rescue and fulfilled their duty.
Roman Grosjean: “Special thanks to the firefighters who did everything to save our monument, our history, our heritage.”
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV