Grosjean: More and more athletes are turning to psychologistsMarch 1, 2019
Roman Grosjean does not hide the fact that the help of a psychologist helped him in time to restructure and stop making so many mistakes. The French racer believes that turning to a specialist of such a profile is not a manifestation of weakness, but an opportunity to believe in yourself again and better predict the development of events in stressful situations.
Roman Grosjean: “You show strength when you admit that you are ready to ask for the help of a specialist in situations when you start asking yourself questions and cannot answer them. For a long time, it was believed that only people with some disabilities visited psychologists, but not only they do this. Or I’m not all right with my head. But I do not think so.
Judoist Teddy Riner is an absolutely normal person, a ten-time world champion and owner of Olympic gold, but he visits a psychologist and does not hide it. We go to the same specialist. I know that now it is increasingly practiced among French athletes, and positive results are already visible. ”
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70