Grosjean calls for freer work with rubberMarch 7, 2019
In the role of a supplier of tires for Formula 1, Pirelli obliges the teams to follow their recommendations for working with rubber, determining the temperature, the minimum tire pressure and the maximum camber angle. Roman Grosjean believes that more freedom should be given to riders.
“We have to do what we want: choose tire pressure, camber angle, temperature of thermal covers,” the website RaceFans quotes Roman Grozhan. – I had such an opinion on the basis of already existing experience. In the Formula Renault, Formula 3, GP2, we had the opportunity to experiment and adapt everything to our preferences. This year, on some routes, it may not be easy due to the fact that in Pirelli the temperature of thermal covers has been reduced to 80 degrees.
GPDA Racing Association meeting? We have not yet had the opportunity to meet the full composition, but in Melbourne we will discuss everything. Perhaps it does not like only me – then I will try to adapt. We will have to re-figure out much of what we have already achieved some success. ”
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network