Green city without cars will appear in GermanyAugust 28, 2020
They want to build a unique town, which is not going to let cars in, not far from Berlin. The new settlement will be called Buckower Felder.
A city will appear on the map of Germany, the entry into which will be prohibited for road transport. Its area will be 16 hectares. This is enough to build 40 apartment buildings here, where about 900 apartments will be located.
Renting them will cost Germans who value environmental comfort in the amount of 6.5 to 10 euros per square meter. Trees will be planted on the territory of the town, and all communications here will be distinguished by minimal CO2 emissions.
There will be no roads here. They will be replaced by walking and cycling paths. Residents of an environmentally friendly city will be able to leave cars in garages that will be built on the outskirts of the village, since entry into the city by car will be prohibited. There is only one parking space per Buckower Felder resident.
The construction of a unique city will begin next year. The project is planned to be completed by 2024.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles