Great Wall Wingle 5 pickup truck updatedFebruary 29, 2020
The Chinese automaker Great Wall has offered customers an updated version of the Wingle 5 pickup truck. The cars have been equipped with a new engine, and they have also expanded the list of offered options.
Great Wall brings home the updated Wingle 5 Euro Edition pickup. The novelty can be distinguished from its predecessor by new bumpers, a modified radiator grill, modernized head optics, as well as other foglights with spectacular sections of LED DRLs. For the performance of the 2020 pickup, the new naturally-aspirated 2.4-liter Mitsubishi engine responds with 160 hp In tandem 6-speed manual transmission is working with him. Also, the novelty can be equipped with a two-liter 102-horsepower turbodiesel. Drive means a choice – rear or full.
The car’s interior now features a multifunctional steering wheel, an improved climate control unit, modern multimedia that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay services, which are popular today, and much more. When decorating, the manufacturer used leather.
The minimum price tag for the new product is 68,800 yuan. A pickup with the maximum range of options will cost significantly more – 112,800 yuan.
- Volkswagen is working on a compact crossover ID.1
- Mitsubishi completes production of the world’s first mass-produced electric car
- The perfect self-driving taxi Muvone presented in the coronavirus pandemic
- Amphicar small-capacity convertible amphibious will be on sale
- Ford is testing a manual version of the Bronco SUV