Great Wall will release rival Toyota HiluxApril 4, 2019
The Chinese corporation Great Wall Motors, known here for its SUVs and pickups, will present a new model at the Shanghai International Auto Show on April 16 – the mid-size P-Series pickup. In anticipation of the imminent premiere of the Great Wall distributed the first photos of the upcoming news.
The model was created by the Chinese on its own, and according to modern patterns. The basis of the car went completely new frame platform. Judging by the photo, the appearance of the new Great Wall resembles Toyota Hilux, but this is only a visual resemblance. “Chinese” has nothing in common with “Japanese”. Great Wall P-Series will be presented in the form of a car prepared for heavy off-road, this is, of course, a show car – mass-produced cars will look simpler. For the P-Series will offer several options for gasoline and diesel engines.
Other information about cars will be known in a few days.
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X
- Mercedes SL 2022 spotted on tests in Germany
- Dutch flying car PAL-V allowed on the roads
- “Charged” Jaguar F-Pace SVR prepares for restyling
- Prices for Toyota’s new Mirai hydrogen sedan announced