Great Wall WEY VV7 GT: a new cross coupe from the Chinese with a claim to the premium segmentAugust 20, 2019
The Chinese concern, in its own words, announced the release of a direct competitor for the BMW X4.
Great Wall officially unveiled the production version of the new cross-coupe. The model should take one of the top steps in the manufacturer’s line. The design is made in a modern style with company features. Moreover, the crossover compartment is rather close to liftbacks. The boot lid is very pronounced.
Already in the basic version of the Great Wall WEY VV7 GT will receive cruise control, climate system, blind spot control, emergency braking system, as well as a circular video review and a button engine start system.
As a basis, the standard version of the WEY VV7 crossover was taken, however, the exterior and interior design was revised quite strongly. Dimensions: length – 4,774 mm, width – 1,931 mm, height – 1,672 mm, wheelbase size – 2,950 mm. A 2.0-liter turbo engine capable of developing up to 234 horsepower will be used as a power unit. Together with him, a seven-speed robotic transmission works.
According to preliminary information, the cost of the crossover will be 179,800 yuan
- In Brazil, a bus crashed from a 35-meter bridge
- LG Chem will double its battery production to meet growing Tesla demand
- Started accepting orders for an electric car with a power reserve of 1,600 kilometers
- Honda will stop selling cars with internal combustion engines in Europe
- Siemens and Porsche to build a climate-neutral fuel plant