Great Wall unveils premium crossover with built-in child seatSeptember 29, 2020
Great Wall unveils premium crossover with built-in child seat
The Chinese company presented a premium SUV model at the Beijing Auto Show, which received an integrated child seat.
Great Wall’s premium sub-brand, Wey, has unveiled the VV6 luxury SUV at the Beijing Motor Show, which is designed to become the world’s safest car for children, as it is equipped with an integrated child seat designed for a weight of up to 36 kg (up to 12 years).
In addition, the Wey VV6 will receive a motion monitoring system in the second row, which can notify the driver, for example, that the child is awake. There is also a plasma air purification technology.
Despite the fact that the Wey VV6 of the 2021 model year itself was presented at the beginning of this summer and is sold in the China at a price of 148 to 175 thousand yuan, the version “for children” will be more expensive than others and will appear at dealers later.
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI
- Second US state wants to ban gasoline cars