Great Wall Unveils New WEY Premium Frame SUVJuly 10, 2020
The premium brand Wey, the Chinese automaker launched a few years ago. Now the young brand has announced yet another new product, the “donor” for which will be the flagship Haval H9.
The premium brand WEY, another sub-brand of the Chinese Great Wall, will have a new SUV based on the Haval H9 model. The press service of the automaker has already managed to publish debut images of the future SUV. While the car is known under the factory index P01.
The published pictures do not provide an opportunity to see in detail the exterior of the new item, however, a general idea of the new premium SUV can be made. This is a brutal SUV with daring proportions, which is not much like actual cars from the WEY crossover lineup.
Strict geometry can be traced in the design of the round head optics and grille. Add to this the embossed hood and massive wheel arches.
It is possible that the WEY P01 will be similar in size to the Haval H9. Recall that in length this SUV reaches 5,090 mm with a wheelbase of 2,800 mm.
The new car will be driven by a 251-horsepower two-liter turbo engine, working in conjunction with 8AKPP from ZF. Moreover, already in the “base” the SUV will receive a proprietary all-wheel drive system. The price lists for the new product are still kept secret. Previously, the Network got images of a new generation of high-performance Volkswagen Golf R. The brand promises to introduce a new product this year.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system