Great Wall Toyota Hilux Budget Competitor Launches In AprilMarch 15, 2020
This is a special version of the new Great Wall Pao pickup called Offroad. It is ideally suited for conquering off-road.
The Great Wall told when to wait for the Great Wall Pao Offroad pickup. For pre-order, the novelty became available four months ago, but the first commercial vehicles will reach brand dealers in China next month. This will happen before the end of the year. In length, the novelty reaches 5 602 mm with a wheelbase of 3 470 mm. This pickup is called an inexpensive competitor to Toyota Hilux.
From the standard Pao, its Offroad version is distinguished by a redesigned radiator grill, more powerful bumpers, a plastic protective body kit around the entire perimeter of the body, as well as 18-inch black alloy wheels and a massive safety cage in the body. Also off-road pickup rely snorkel and winch.
For the performance of the pickup meets the two-liter 190-horsepower turbo engine, working in tandem with an 8-speed automatic transmission. The drive here is plug-in full.
When decorating the interior, leather was used, and the list of available options included dual-zone climate control, multimedia with a large touchscreen, circular video cameras, etc. According to preliminary data, such an off-road pickup will cost 158,800 yuan
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world
- Rimac called erroneous information about allegedly sold out supercars Rimac C_Two
- Lotus will offer other companies its platform for electric cars