Great Wall showed the new frame SUV Wey Tank 300July 25, 2020
At the Chengdu Auto Show, the Tank 300 SUV from the Wey brand, which belongs to the Great Wall concern, was presented.
The new model, which is designed in the spirit of the most brutal representatives of this class, is expected to have acquired a “square” design and frame construction.
The new Wey Tank 300 has utilitarian bumpers made of hard, unpainted plastic, wide wheel arches, mirrors on the legs and a hinged heel door with a spare wheel attached to it.
A novelty with a length of about 4.5 meters, in particular, received driving electronics modes that adjust the car to various road surfaces.
The interior, judging by the only image, is made in the style of the German model Mercedes-Benz G-Class – this is indicated by the similar architecture of the dashboard, the interconnected screens of the digital “dashboard” and the infotainment complex, as well as the shape and location of the air vents.
There is no official information on the Tank 300 engine line at the moment, however, according to the information, it will be equipped with a 245-horsepower 2.0-liter turbo petrol engine, which will be combined with an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The Wey Tank 30 is due to arrive in China late this year or early next year. The cost and configuration of the new items will be announced by the Wey brand representatives later.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck