Great Wall showed new turbo engine and 9-speed “robot”July 15, 2020
Great Wall introduced a new turbo engine of almost its own design.
The 4N20 engine has a displacement of 2.0 liters, a cylinder diameter of 82 mm, a piston stroke of 94.6 mm and an inter-cylinder distance of 91 mm. The power unit meets the eco-standard of China 6, which generally repeats Euro 6.
The performance of the standard engine is 204 hp. (320 Nm), and the forced version – 245 hp (385 Nm). Along with the power plant, a new preselective 9-band robotic transmission with two wet clutches is introduced. There is practically no information about it, the concern only notes that this transmission is 36% more compact and 2% more efficient than the current 7-speed. And it can also be used with hybrid power plants.
A new motor and a “robot” should be equipped with cars already this year. Apparently, we are talking about future crosses Haval H5 and H6 new generations.
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing
- Karma has announced its first electric car