Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera designApril 17, 2021
Great Wall received a strange name Haomao.
Great Wall has released the first images of its new budget electric car, Haomao, which will be branded ORA. Note that in translation from Chinese, the name of the model can be translated as “cat-lightning”. The main feature of the novelty, which is planned to be shown at the Shanghai Motor Show, will be its appearance, reminiscent of the Porsche Panamera of the 970 generation.
From the German car, the Chinese electric car will borrow the front optics, the configuration of the windows, the sloping roofline and rounded shapes. In general, the ORA Haomao turns out to be somewhat unsightly – long and narrow. However, the model shown has the status of a prototype, so there is hope that the appearance of the car will change somewhat by the series.
Currently, the technical characteristics of the new items are kept secret – it is expected that the public will be told about them during the presentation, which is scheduled for next week at the Shanghai Motor Show.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km