Great Wall showed a crazy SUVSeptember 29, 2020
The company has shown a prototype of its new SUV called the Black Bullet.
Great Wall showed off a prototype of its new Black Bullet SUV at the Beijing Auto Show. Apparently, the basis of the novelty was the Great Wall Pao model. However, Black Bullet has a number of differences from its progenitor.
So, the pickup is painted in matt black with orange accents. In addition, the novelty is equipped with huge wheels with off-road tires, additional lighting, tow hooks, a winch, a snorkel and a kind of organizer in the luggage compartment, where, among other things, a spare wheel is installed.
Inside, the pickup is trimmed with light leather with contrasting orange accents, and even the front and dashboards are covered with high-quality leather. Interestingly, Great Wall did not say whether the Black Bullet will go into production, and if so, in what form.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green