Great Wall presented the Poer pickup truckDecember 4, 2020
The premiere took place at the Guangzhou Auto Show.
Great Wall has unveiled its new Great Wall Poer pickup at the Guangzhou Auto Show. The car is equipped with tinted LED headlights, snorkel, winch, power bumpers, off-road tires and air suspension.
Among other things, the pickup received a new stabilization system, an all-round camera, cruise control and much more. On the basis of this model, the manufacturer also presented individual pickup options, created for the needs of various emergency services.
So, the public was presented with an option for rescuers, where the cargo platform was equipped with a generator, first aid kit, stretcher and oxygen cylinders. As an opium, the Great Wall Poer can get a folding ladder, a radio with an antenna to keep in touch, and more. The cost of the car was not disclosed.
- BMW X5 presented with 3D Design Aerodynamics Package
- Renault has created its own carsharing with electric Mobilize cars
- Rare 1937 Bugatti Type 57S up for auction
- Dutch car company Spyker goes bankrupt
- Launched production of the new crossover Tata Safari