Great Wall launches luxury WEY VV7 GT cross-coupeSeptember 7, 2019
The official start of sales of the production version of the WEY VV7 GT coupe-shaped crossover from Great Wall was given as part of the opening auto show in Chengdu, China. The novelty is called a direct competitor to the luxury compact cross-country BMW X4.
Great Wall has announced the start of sales of the luxury WEY VV7 GT. This coupe-shaped crossover is based on the platform of the standard WEY VV7 SUV. The length of the novelty reaches a mark of 4,774 mm with a wheelbase of 2,950 mm. For the performance of the GT-version meets a non-alternative two-liter turbo engine with a return of 234 hp, combined with a seven-speed “robot”. The drive is full. In the interior of the car we will find very few parallels with the interior of the “donor” model. WEY VV7 GT receives a new front panel, a different center console, an upgraded climate control unit, multimedia with an older touchscreen and another steering wheel.
The list of options available for the new items includes round-robin video surveillance cameras, blind spot monitoring systems and frontal shock prevention, adaptive cruise control with traffic jam assistant, leather interior, 19-inch alloy wheels and much more.
The cost of a luxury new product starts at 191,800 yuan. Maximum equipped cross rated at 205,800 yuan
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web